Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Cousins


I have lots of cousins in my family....

These are my 'Ka Ki Nung':

Xun (not in photo. must be busy reading harry potter's book): everyone calls him Xun Xun, the oldest and tallest among all... he loves to read a lot... I reali reali mean a lot...

Joshua (wearing green t-shirt and blue short): going pri 1 next year... he loves dinosaurs...my nai nai always calls him "Shua".. so funny...

Yin (wearing pink): "butter fingers" is her unique feature... hee hee... everything she carries slips through her hands...

Kye (showing off the kungfu): younger brother of xun... he loves drawing, dancing...

Ien (wearing red, looking at other direction): Ien-ny is very cute little girl... because she talks very innocently and unknowingly making mistakes in her words... like chee cheong fun become chicken fun, beef become briefs....

Josiah (sitting quietly on the straw mat): The adults call him Zai-er. He used to be the youngest but now the title goes to me... he always says, "ti duan, ti duan", it can mean "this one" or "Yi Zhang"...

of course, the one bitting fingers is me... don need further to self-introduce...



But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 19:14)

No comments: