Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I love to bong bong


a recap of my bathing activities since i was born....



i am just 7 days old, and my Mummy needs to bong bong me...
Look i was so skinny...



i am only one month old....
My Grandma bong bong me and made me smell nice nice....



I am just abt 3.5months when my Daddy shoot this pong pong video...
Look! I am getting a bit fatter...



I am now 6.5months old...
i just love to play in the water....



He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said,
out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. (John 7:38)








1 comment:

kyra 宇涵 said...

hello isaac,
little kyra is here to look at ur blog ..
pls visit my blog too.

23 : wah, so IT savvy ah, know how to blog wor~~ kekek. but i know sure is not u do one ..
ur little isaac looking so much like ah hao now huh.