Wednesday, October 17, 2007

1st Zoo Outing on 13 Oct 07

Yipee! This is my first time to our Singapore Mandai Zoo....
Look, Daddy piggyback me everywhere he goes...

This is the 1st animal that i saw in the zooooo....
My Mummy said, "Zac Zac, this is a monkey", and she pointed at my Daddy.
I looked at my Daddy with a lot of ??????????.....

"???????????"

As we went on, my Mummy shouted, "Zac Zac, that is an otter resting on the tree trunk."
I think i would be more interested in Otak than an Otter....

The white tiger was looking at me hungrily.... Maybe he thought that i am a BIG hamburger...

But, i looked at him too thinking that this is a BIG FAT Meat for me....

I am so amazed by the animals in the zooooo.....

Hey, these are my 2 cousins, Joshua (taller one) and Josiah (shorter one)....
They are posing like the Otters!




"Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind"; and it was so." (Genesis 1:24)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.