Saturday, November 17, 2007

HKG Disney Land Part 1 - 1st SQ Flight

Early in the morning 8th Nov, we are leaving for Hong Kong Disney Land.
Yipee...

Look at my sleepy face and standing hair...
my mummy & daddy woke me up as early as 5am...

Daddy & Mummy carried me to the World's No. 1 Airport...


Daddy and Mummy keep taking photos that they forgot that we have to go to the boarding gate.
Just minutes before the gate close, Mummy realised that we were late and quickly grab all our barang barang and ran to the boarding gate with me carried in her arms.
(Mummy: Ya man! Carry until "wo de shou yao duan le"...)

We managed to board the plane in time. As this is the first time Mummy travelling with an infant, the SIA cheh cheh taught Mummy how to buckle me up with the infant seat belt.


Look at me!
I am enjoying the music on my ears....
(Mummy: But not for very long hor...)







No comments: