Saturday, November 17, 2007

HKG Disney Land Part 2 - The Arrival


WE HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now at the Disney hotel...
I always feel safe in Daddy's strong arms....
He's a diver, you noe...dun play play hor...

While we are waiting for the bus to bring us to Disney park....
Mummy posed a victory sign...
finally, she brought me here...It was Mummy who insisted to bring me along to Hong Kong..."Mummy Wan Sui!"

Behind us is Jonah and the Big Whale...oops, I mean Mickey and the Big Whale...

BUZZ Lightyear!!!!!!!!
It's the 1st character that i took with him together with my parents and my cousins...
Hee hee (*chicky*) let me try activating his "lightyear" button...
Once this is activated, the wings on the suit's backpack will unfold, and the boosters at the bottom of the pack will ignite, allowing the wearer to fly. The sides of the wings carry lights that blink in order to prevent any in-air collisions....

Finally, the prince and the princess live happily ever after....

No comments: