Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Morning In East Coast

Selamat Hari Raya....
How i spend my morning with my friends.....

Mummy plays with Chloe (center), Xavier (right) and me....


Chloe: It is so fun to play on the beach with my friends on a not so sunny day... Anyone knows where is my sun tan lotion and bikini?



Isaac: I love the sun, the sea and the beach...



Xavier: i will get ready my tools and start to dig a trench on the beach...


Issac: This is YingQi Mei Mei. A new friend of mine...



Xavier: Maybe it is easier to use my hands...



Isaac: Yo, Xavier.. I heard that your daddy is a KerMAnDO, rite? So, what have u learnt from your daddy?

Xavier: Yah... I started to learn tatical crawl when i am 6months old. u noe, crawl with one hand and the other holding my milk bottle. Now as i am older, i start to learn dig trench...

Isaac: WOW! Maybe we can join forces together... i am expert in waters and you are expert on land... WE shall together destroy anything that prevents us from playing our toys...

Xavier: How to destroy?

Isaac: Cry loh! Hee hee....

Chloe: Rubbish Talk!

No comments: